- [3:20]: The most recent update on lumber and building material costs
- [19:26]: Exmark’s top lawn lawn tips for the summer
- [28:29]: Home Depot Best New Product: Everbilt Drill Powered Dryer Vent Cleaning Brush Kit
- [30:59]: What to do when your dryer duct-work has a long run
- [30:20]: Enter the Woodcraft Cool Tools Sweepstakes to win a $1000 Woodcraft gift card
- [40:19]: How to pick a paint color for the exterior of your home
- [43:37]: When should you have your ceiling inspected for mold?
- [51:38]: Tips on how to pad a sawhorse without damaging other surfaces
- [57:47]: Joe tells us how to build a chicken coop
- [1:09:47]: Tips for maintaining your outdoor deck
- [1:22:43]: The best way to handle toilet bowl discoloration
- [1:43:43]: Use pull-tabs from beer & soda cans as a picture hanger
All kinds of challenges and questions arise when you’re planning home improvements. That’s especially true during a pandemic, when interest in do-it-yourself projects has reached record highs and you have even more time to think about — and second-guess — your decisions.
For instance, how do you go about picking an exterior color for your home?
Curb appeal depends, quite a bit, on your home’s color and condition. Chelsea kept that in mind as she recently selected one of 17 paint colors for her mid-century home’s exterior. Listen to learn how she chose the right color with confidence!
If you want to start a woodworking project instead, and wonder what’s happening lately with pandemic lumber prices, skip to [3:20] to stay in the loop!
Tune in to this episode of Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these and many other topics!
Best New Product
|Everbilt’s Drill-Powered Dryer Vent Cleaning Brush Kit makes it much easier to clean your dryer vents. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Home Depot
- Checking In With Chelsea
- The BILCO Company
- Behr Waterproofing Stain and Sealer
- Jomax House Cleaner and Mildew Cleaner