- [3:16]: How home improvement products are manufactured and tested
- [5:06]: A solution for modifying an electrical box
- [8:35]: Joe tells us the Top 10 Ways to Save Money on Home Improvement
- [19:22]: Tips on lawn and garden tool storage
- [28:29]: Home Depot Best New Product: ReVent Easy Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED Lighting and Humidity Sensing
- [32:40]: Enter the Woodcraft Cool Tools Sweepstakes to win a $1,000 Woodcraft gift card
- [51:26]: Today’s Homeowner TV has just finished taping their 520th episode!
- [1:22:39]: Solutions to protect vinyl siding
- [1:33:58]: How to patch holes left over from carpet staples
- [1:43:06]: How to keep seat cushions from sliding off a chair
Before initiating a home improvement project, there is a variety of tools and equipment one must gather.
However, have you ever thought about how your tools and equipment are manufactured and how they perform before hitting the shelves? Skip to [3:16] to find out how this process is done!
Saving money is a topic most everyone has an interest in. Joe highlighted this recently in an article he wrote covering the top 10 ways to save money on a home improvement project.
Today’s Homeowner TV just finished taping our 520th episode! Skip to [51:26] to hear more about it!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for more home improvement tips.
Best New Product
|ReVent’s Easy Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED Lighting and Humidity Sensing keeps the steam out of your bathroom. Learn more>>|