Are you looking to finish a fireplace arch with glass, pottery shards or other materials, and need some tips to do the job right?
Or are you building a small patio and don’t know the best materials to use? How about making a birdhouse? It’s a popular project, but do you know the next steps to take?
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show where we cover these topics and many more such as:
- The best way to clean an old concrete birdbath
- Which adhesive to use when installing tile on the sides of kitchen countertops
- What to do when dealing with an unresponsive contractor
- How to fix visible cut-ins from a botched paint job
- How to repair damaged drywall from a loose towel bar
- Steps to take when staining a solid oak front door
- What to do when your concrete sidewalk begins to crack and rise
- Hybrid water heater vs. regular water heater
- Repairing or replacing a soffit
- Durable materials to dress up your concrete patio
Best New Product
|Do you want a thermostat that recognizes your comfort preferences? Lucky for you, Google has the solution. Learn More >>|