Peel-and-stick vinyl tiles are popular for their ease of installation. If you’re wondering how to install them over a painted concrete basement floor, we’ve got the answer.
Building an outdoor wheelchair-accessible area to mingle with your neighbors? We’ve got tips on how to make that project a success, too.
And we’ll share how to maintain a wooden door’s natural color before staining and sealing it.
We cover all these topics, and many more, in this week’s episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- What to do when your home has a musty odor from constant moisture
- Screening in a section of your patio with a complicated roof line
- Tips for wanting to paint a previously leaking concrete wall
- Landscape fabric recommendations
- Safe ways to clean hard water or calcium deposits from a porcelain tile shower floor and grout
- What to do when you have damaged particle board countertops
- Tips for fixing incorrectly installed insulation
- To paint or not to paint laminate flooring
- Finding the source of leaks in your chimney
- Dehumidifier altneratives for a garage turned home office
- How to match new concrete to old concrete
Best New Product
|This new Korky Toilet Fill Valve will save water and fill your toilet bowl faster while keeping quiet. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Tips to Improve Outdoor Living for Your Home
- How to Score and Acid Stain a Concrete Slab Porch or Patio
- Staining Concrete Surfaces