When it comes to being a homeowner, the list of possible home improvement projects is endless, and you are constantly adding to your list of things to do.
Many of the people who call into Today’s Homeowner Radio Show might have the same ideas and run into the same problems as you.
They have plenty of tasks planned to do around the house, but aren’t exactly sure how to go about getting them done.
Or maybe, they just need some reassurance or professional advice before beginning the next project.
For example, there might be scratches all over your hardwood floors and you’re not sure how to fix them. Or, you can’t decide whether you should raise that dropped living room.
Maybe you want to paint your cabinets but don’t know if it’s possible to keep that wood grain look when doing so. Or you may be wondering how to protect your exterior hose faucets from cold weather.
You could even be worried about your floors being too slippery and just need to find a quick solution.
Whatever it is, we’re here to help you with these projects, and many more! Listen to this week’s radio show for advice.
- [5:45] Danny shops talks about shopping for new tools with Chelsea and the grandkids
- [14:11] Station Shout-Out: WVTS AM 1240 in Dunbar, WV
- [15:51] New, very quiet pneumatic compressors
- [17:17] How to prevent slipping on floors
- [28:19] Best New Product: 3M CLAW Drywall Picture Hanger
- [29:59] Tips for repairing concrete corner siding
- [34:08] Running into mold under LVT
- [49:16] Simple Solution: How to make fiberglass-mesh tape stick well the first time
- [55:59] Can you paint cabinets gray and still leave a look of wood grain?
- [58:22] How to lift a stuck basement door
- [1:01:28] Tips for protecting hose faucets from the cold
- [1:08:07] Station Shout-Out: WJML AM 1110 & 101.1 FM in Petoskey, MI
- [1:10:00] Tips for repairing damaged hardwood floors
- [1:22:24] Tips for raising a dropped room
- [1:33:28] What you should know about electric space heaters
- [1:37:58] Selecting the right LED shop light for a garage
- [1:43:11] Simple Solution: How to make painting clean and easy
Best New Product
|3M CLAW Drywall Picture Hanger Makes Hanging Art Easy. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Daich TracSafe
- Rejuvenate vs. Bona
- Pelonis heaters
- Vornado heaters
- Lasko heaters
- Commercial Electric LED lights