Here are some of the highlights from the September 7, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer and enthusiast, Julie Day-Jones talked about dividing and dispersing plants.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove a painted textured popcorn ceiling.
- Problem with smelly well water in bathroom but not in kitchen.
- How to transition different tile floor heights between rooms.
- What is dry-stacking when building a retaining wall.
- How to reduce polyurethane gloss on fiberglass doors.
- Problem with hardwood floor in basement buckling.
- How to remove mold from paneling on basement walls.
- Best type tile to use over existing ceramic tile in bathroom.
- Problem with painted wood trim peeling on porch.
- How to remove paint drops from a brick fireplace hearth.
- Problem with running off curb on narrow driveway.
- How to access inaccessible kitchen cabinets.
- Painting kitchen cabinet countertops different colors.
- How to replace a broken insulated glass window.
- Problem with black mold in toilet bowl.
- How to level high and low spots in a yard.
- Water level in toilet too low after replacing flush mechanism.
- Problem with granite stains in bathroom from hard water.
- Which is better under tile, cement backer board or membrane.
- How to repair a concrete driveway damaged by salt.
- Problem with vapor barrier on insulation facing the wrong way.
- How to remove mold between blocks on a patio.