Great Giveaway of the Week
Fall Ames Rake Giveaway: Each caller who appears on our Today’s Homeowner Radio Show now through September 13 will receive an Ames Collector Series Leaf Rake.
For your chance to win, simply send us your home improvement question by either:
- Calling our Radio Hotline at (800) 946-4420.
- Filling out our Online Question Form.
- Or sending us an email at email@example.com.
If your question is selected and you appear on the radio show, you will receive a new Ames rake!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Runoff from paver patio sloping toward house is causing laminate floor to warp.
- Should air conditioner unit be running or off when using wet vac to clear AC drain pipe.
- How to remove and replace fogged double-paned glass from windows.
- Whether to apply sealant to painted entry door to prevent scratching.
- How to tell when to use damp sponge to wipe off excess grout when tiling.
- Problem with multiple layers of paint on concrete steps chipping off.
- How to restain exterior wood entry doors.
- Problem with leaves blocking downspout on gutters with gutter guard.
- Use Brock PaverBase to reduce preparation time when installing pavers.
- Laying ceramic tile on top of an old slate floor.
- How to apply a new coat of polyurethane to an old table. (see table photo)
- Tips on insulating HVAC ductwork on your house.
- Best whole house surge protector for install to protect electronics and appliances.
- Will cleaning a deck with bleach damage shrubs and flowers.