Here are some of the highlights from the September 21, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to clean brick walls on a house.
- Covering a plate glass window with drywall.
- How to paint a fiberglass shower stall.
- Budget backyard entertaining options.
- Can stainless steel paint be applied to interior walls.
- How to repair landscape lights that no longer work.
- Problem with polyurethane floor finish not drying.
- How to increase the gloss on stainless steel paint.
- Problem with rust on marble shower tiles.
- How to repair a sagging floor without damaging flooring.
- Installing more insulation over existing attic insulation.
- Problem with earthworms in yard.
- Tiling over an existing asbestos floor.
- How to repair cracked drywall joints.
- Problem with brick pavers near house sinking.
- Installing ceramic tile over old vinyl flooring.
- How to repair a cracked concrete driveway corner.
- Applying oil paint over latex primer.
- How to attach plastic molding to walls.
- Using CFL bulbs with a dimmer switch.
- How to measure tiles for a curved wall.