Here are some of the highlights from the September 20, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to insulate an attic fan to prevent heat loss during winter.
- What is the best way to get rid of stump in a yard?
- Can ash from burned leaves be used as fertilizer?
- How to winterize old windows to conserve heat.
- Installing laminate flooring over a hardwood floor.
- Whether to seal a concrete slab before applying peel-and-stick vinyl tile.
- Gap between brick porch and house caused by settling foundation.
- Is it important to seal the grout in a tile floor?
- How to stop mold from forming in a bedroom closet.
- Do you need to prime cabinets when using a paint and primer in one?
- Whether to remove window screens in the winter or leave them on.
- Using a humidifier when heating with hot water baseboard heat.
- How to repair a hole in an asphalt driveway.
- Whether to leave a paddle ceiling fan running around the clock.
- How to prepare bathroom walls for painting.
- Repairing cracks in a concrete driveway.
- Refinishing a fiberglass deck that has a worn vinyl coating.
- Whether to paint metal support brackets on a kitchen bar overhang.
- Problem with coating peeling on painted toilet. (See Photo)
- Best inexpensive flooring to use over a plywood subfloor.
- How to replace the missing bottom in a sink cabinet.