Here are some of the highlights from the October 12, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Repairing a home that was badly damaged by renters.
- How to clean moss filled gutters covered by gutter guard.
- Does a whole house generator require a natural gas line.
- How to remove urine stains from pets on hardwood floors.
- Installing vinyl siding over exterior wood paneling.
- When is the best time of year to drain a hot water heater.
- Product to remove soap scum from a shower.
- Problem with bubbles in paint on vinyl shutters.
- Whether to use oil or latex paint over wood paneling.
- Wood stain bleeding through stain blocking primer.
- Problem with storm door not opening wide enough.
- How to glue fake ivy leaves on polyester fabric.
- Problem with water covering a patio when it rains.
- How to attach a 500 lb. acrylic panel to drywall.
- Problem with sewer odor coming up from toilet.
- Is air quality a concern in a newly built home.
- How to remove paint from window glass.
- Problem with high humidity, mold, and mildew inside house.
- What to do about peeling latex paint applied over oil-based paint.