Here are some of the highlights from the November 8, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Installing ceramic tile down over OSB board.
- How to winterize a lawnmower.
- Putting a new metal roof over an old roof.
- Installing insulating window film.
- How to smooth rough kitchen cabinets for painting.
- Using a steam cleaner to clean tile grout.
- Nontoxic way to deal with mice in a house.
- How to repair a gouge or scratch in an engineered wood floor.
- Acid washing a new concrete slab.
- How to prevent a cement patio from chipping.
- Tile shower surround vs. acrylic shower surround.
- Adding insulation to an old home built in 1897.
- Dealing with mold and mildew inside a home.
- The difference between GFCI and AFCI electrical outlets.
- Homemade recipe for cleaning wood floors.
- Finding a leak where one roof meets another.
- How to stop a leaky sink drain.
Call the Hotline at 800-946-4420 and sing a verse from “Let It Snow” for a chance to win:
True Temper’s Innovative Snow Brush and Aluminum Combo Snow Shovel