Here are some of the highlights from the November 16, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Legendary comedian Tim Conway dropped by to chat about his new book.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Problem with moles near house foundation.
- What sheen polyurethane to use on a desk and how to apply it.
- How to stop mildew from forming on bathroom walls and ceiling.
- What to look for in a cordless drill.
- How to fill fireplace mortar joints adjoining drywall.
- Whether to remove kitchen cabinets to refinish and how to finish.
- How to vent a bathroom exhaust fan through attic to the outside.
- Problem with roof leaking between barn silo and house.
- How to quiet a noisy toilet in the guest room below bathroom.
- Cleaning old deck so adhesive strips will stick to wood.
- Whether to install a metal roof over an asphalt shingle roof.
- How to attach glass shelves to a mirrored wall.
- Problem with pocket door opening shrinking.
- How to fix peeling wallpaper on wood paneling.
- Installing breathable fabric under crawlspace insulation.