Here are some of the highlights from the November 15, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Whether or not to remove popcorn texture in a single room
- Weatherizing an entry door
- Sealing small wall cracks near doors and windows
- How to get rid of nicotine stains on walls, cabinets, etc.
- Sealing an asphalt driveway
- Painting intricate metal scroll work
- Using radiant heat with wood or laminate flooring
- Discussing the efficiency of a heat pump system in cold weather
- Dealing with excessive condensation and indoor humidity levels
- How to scratch-proof chair legs on a wood floor
- Reducing outside noise with natural barriers
- How to remove rubber adhesive backing from wood steps
- Using a concrete sealer to repel moisture migrating through a concrete slab