Here are some of the highlights from the November 10, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Jodi Marks shared a weekend project that used molding to add a touch of class to any room in the house!
Danny and Allen shared some low-cost tips to help you reduce heating bills this winter.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to paint stained oak kitchen cabinets.
- Adding crown molding to a popcorn ceiling.
- How to prevent overspray when painting handrails.
- Insulating stud walls in a basement.
- Deicer to use on sidewalks and steps.
- How to reduce glare from a white fence around patio.
- Problem with cracking sound when walking on tile floor.
- How to drill through ceramic tile to install a grab bar. (see answer)
- Moisture problem in concrete slab and walls.
- Problem paint peeling on walls.
- How to hang beadboard paneling over plaster walls.
- Removing silicone caulk around a shower.
- Problem with black residue in toilet.
- How to find out if you have plumbing leaks. (see answer)
- Problem with bounce in floors and wall cracks.
- Where to buy louvered privacy window screens.
- How to paint wood outdoor steps to prevent peeling.
- Problem with peeling ceiling paint.