Here are some of the highlights from the May 18, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Rock icon, Bret Michaels, dropped by to chat about his new Rock My RV show on The Travel Channel.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to find the source of a window leak on a brick house.
- Removing glued down carpeting from a subfloor.
- How to properly remove and dispose of Chinese drywall.
- Installing tile flooring over an aluminum rug.
- Problem with wilting Lady Banks rose bush.
- How to install roof valleys on an asphalt roof.
- Problem with excessive dust in house.
- How to keep squirrels out of walls and floor.
- Cracks in ground due to neighbor’s house construction.
- Moving electrical and plumbing lines in a kitchen remodel.
- How durable is a resurfaced concrete driveway.
- What is the best mold resistant roofing for a damp climate.
- How to prevent nail rust stains on a white picket fence.
- Do metal shingles make a good roofing material.
- How to change the color of tile in a bathroom.
- Removing white water marks from a wood deck.
- Problem with new tile grout cracking.
- How to glue loose plastic laminate countertop edging.
- Problem with a leaking hose bib under a carport.
- Dealing with earthworms on a driveway.
- How to remove wrinkles from carpeting.
- Do collapsible garden hoses work well.