Here are some of the highlights from the May 10, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to fix a hole in a hollow core door.
- Problem with a slippery composite deck.
- Turning off power when removing a broken security light bulb.
- Deteriorating particle board substrate on plastic laminate countertop.
- Installing a new tile or wood floor over linoleum flooring.
- Problem with a cracked base on shower surround.
- Whether to stain a one-year-old unfinished wood deck.
- Running a central furnace fan during the summer.
- Laying an engineered wood floor over a concrete slab in kitchen.
- How to remove grease from oak kitchen cabinets.
- Replacing the plastic trim around windows.
- How long should a bathroom remodeling project take.
- Problem with water running between fascia board and gutter.