Here are some of the highlights from the March 30, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to get scratches out of a stainless steel sink.
- Problem with stained and discolored guttering.
- Cleaning painted cabinets with a hot sponge and citrus spray.
- Problem with dishwasher that’s too high for cabinet.
- Gap at bottom of door when changing from carpet to wood floor.
- Problem with haze on stained concrete floor.
- How to paint baseboard heater registers.
- What’s the easiest way to clean window blinds.
- How to fill the lockset hole in a door.
- Which way to installed faced insulation in a bathroom.
- How to transition between tile and laminate flooring.
- Problem with paint adhesion over stripped wallpaper.
- How to replace a small tile in a shower.
- Removing moss from a roof.
- How to level sinking concrete steps.
- Problem with cracked toilet flange.
- How to give glossy finish to an interior brick wall.
- Best flooring to use on unlevel plywood subfloor.
- Problem with interior concrete block walls sweating in cold weather.
- Removing drips of polyurethane on newly finished wood floor.
- Fast growing shrubs to plant as a hedge to hide neighbor’s yard.
- Changing the color of a shower stall and tub in a bathroom.
- How to remove mold and mildew from a metal roof.
- Problem with wooden window sash that won’t stay open.
- Removing white stain on wallpaper left by cleaner.
- How to remove a ceiling medallion without damaging drywall.
- Problem with nonslip bottom on bathroom rugs drying out.