Here are some of the highlights from the March 23, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Master plumber, Artie McGowan answered questions about plumbing.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- What type toggle bolt to use to hang a heavy lamp from the ceiling.
- How to remove black soot on the brick around a fireplace.
- Problem with discoloration on painted cabinet doors under sink.
- How to lay tile over tile in a bathroom shower stall.
- Can you paint over vinyl covered drywall.
- How to convert bifold glass pane doors into a bookcase.
- What’s the best time of year to cut down a tree.
- How to remove tape holding plastic window insulation.
- What type of cement to use to repair a rock wall.
- How to ensure proper drainage when planting tomatoes in buckets.
- Problem with gutters holding water and leaking.
- How to shim out electrical outlets when installing a tile backsplash.
- Does granite countertop paint really work.
- How to repair or replace vinyl siding damaged by hail.
- Can you refinish cabinets that have a simulated oak paper facing.
- How to clean cabinets without scratching them.
- Removing contact paper from a wall.
- How to repair chipped corners on cabinets.
- Painting plastic laminate countertops and backsplash.
- How to tighten bolts holding down a toilet.
- Is composite decking worth the additional cost involved.