Here are some of the highlights from the March 22, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to convert a carport into indoor living space.
- Excess moisture problem in attic in spite of vents.
- How to build a wooden cross for the outside of a church.
- Installing enclosed blinds on wood entry door.
- How to repair corroded finish on a metal towel rack.
- What to plant in yard that will stand up to dogs.
- Problem with moss taking over grass in yard.
- Drywall tape at wall and ceiling joint coming loose.
- Leaving gaps between pressure treated deck boards.
- Installing a paddle ceiling fan in a garage to keep it cooler.
- Problem with water runoff from gutter downspout.
- Drying out rain on shed framing before the roof was installed.
- Problem with moisture deteriorating pressed wood cabinets.
- How to eliminate lap marks on refinished wood floors.
- Which type of gutters covers work the best.
- How to pour concrete on steep driveway.