Here are some of the highlights from the March 15, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- What to look for when replacing a kitchen countertop and sink.
- How to paint knotty pine kitchen cabinets and wall paneling.
- What to use to clean a composite deck without changing the color.
- Problem with taped cracks in drywall coming back.
- Tiling over a gunite pool sides and surround.
- How to remove textured surface from bathroom walls.
- Problem with cracked concrete foundation on house.
- How to raise the height of a concrete slab floor.
- Repairing a hole in a ceiling caused by water damage.
- How to add storage space to a wall under the stairs.
- Increasing attic ventilation to lower temperature in attic.
- How to repair an outdoor spigot that leaks when turned on.
- Problem with a pine floor buckling in an older house.
- How to remove oil stains on a concrete driveway.
- Problem with white streaks on recently finished furniture.
- How to determine the size needed for a hot water heater.
- Tips on finding a reputable roofer for your home.
- How to repair a stripped hinge screw in a metal door frame.
- Problem with cracked tile in a concrete slab floor.
- Inexpensive way to raise a clothes dryer off the floor.
- How to remove asphalt sealer from vinyl fencing.
- Replacing a rotten sill that’s causing the house to settle.
- How long to wait before staining a new pressure treated deck.
- Filling holes in a screened porch to keep lizards and insects out.
- Can you install granite tiles without grout lines.
- Problem with peeling and scratched finish on pine floors.
- Will excess thin-set adhesive between tile cause grout problems.