Here are some of the highlights from the March 1, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Mark Schroeder from Titebond talked about the different kinds of wood glues available.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to install new siding around pipes in wall.
- Problem with damage to porch from rock salt.
- How to improve the look of a cracked garage floor.
- Soundproofing a bedroom near a busy street.
- Brick wing wall separating from house.
- How to remove grease from oak kitchen cabinets.
- Do vinyl downspouts freeze less than aluminum.
- Problem with roof leak around vent pipe.
- Installing new flooring over peel-and-stick tile.
- Benefits of a tankless water heater over tank type.
- Are cracks on concrete block foundation serious.
- Installing a new floor in a modular home.
- Seasonal maintenance list for new home.
- Best shower fixture to use outdoors near salt water.
- How to prevent rainwater from coming through deck.
- Whether to use cedar wood for flooring.
- Dangers of burning pressure treated wood in a fireplace.
- Best type of flooring to install in a basement.
- How to blend drywall patch into textured wall.
- When and why to apply lime to a grass lawn.
- Possible drawback of granite countertops.