Here are some of the highlights from the June 7, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer Julie Day-Jones discusses how to prepare your yard for the month of June.
Great Giveaway of the Week
You can submit your home improvement question by:
- Phone at 1-800-946-4420
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online at 184.108.40.206/~todaysk5/radio/ask-questions/
One entry per person.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to screw wood to a stucco wall.
- Adding a kitty door to a hollow core interior door.
- How to put beadboard panels on an acoustical ceiling.
- Gluing mini golf turf for easy storage.
- Installing glass tile on a plastic laminate backsplash.
- How to go about replacing a rusty outlet box.
- What materials are needed to hang wood shutters on a brick wall.
- Where to pour bleach to clean out an air conditioner drain line.
- Should the color of shutters match the inside or outside windowsill.
- Problem with tile over a vinyl floor coming loose.
- How to paint the tile in an older shower.
- Paddle ceiling fan installed without an electrical box.
- Laying a prefinished wood floor over existing pine boards.
- What to look for in a power pressure washer.
- Can a clogged weep hole cause damage to an exterior wall.
- Problem with ants eating leaves of knockout roses.