Here are some of the highlights from the June 29, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prevent mold and mildew in your house.
- Removing excess moisture from a crawl space.
- How to remove a mirror attached using mastic adhesive.
- Building a retaining wall near a house foundation.
- How to hang a heavy mirror on a wall with wood paneling.
- Which is better a metal or fiberglass entry door.
- How to repair a hole in a flat garden hose.
- Repairing a broken pull chain on a ceiling fan.
- How to clean dirty white tile grout and stain it a dark color.
- Laying tile on plywood instead of cement backerboard.
- How to stain a previously painted or stained concrete floor.
- Repairing a damaged corner on kitchen cabinets with wood putty.
- How to repair cracks in a driveway.
- Problem with condensation under a porch awning.
- How to know if moisture is coming up through a concrete slab.
- Painting simulated wood grain kitchen cabinets.
- How to paint a light fixture made of both plastic and metal.
- Problem with the leaking chimney in roof valley.
- Sealing a crack in a birdbath.
- How to fill brick patio joints with mortar.
- Whether to resurface a deteriorating concrete patio slab.
- How to remove paint from wrought iron railings.