Here are some of the highlights from the June 14, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Great Giveaway of the Week
You can submit your home improvement question by:
- Phone at 1-800-946-4420
- Email at email@example.com
- Online at 184.108.40.206/~todaysk5/radio/ask-questions/
One entry per person.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to fix a damaged OSB subfloor without removing tile.
- Whether to buy or rent a pressure washer to clean your home.
- How to remove a soap dish cemented to a tile bathroom wall.
- Problem with handle on toilet being difficult to push.
- How to hang shelves on a concrete block wall.
- What’s the best type of stain or paint to use on a fence.
- How to hold area rugs in place to prevent “walking.”
- Bricking in a sunny picture window to reduce heat gain.
- How to till and replant a yard without killing the frogs that live there.
- Can you glue down laminate flooring to keep it from sounding hollow.
- How to remove outdoor carpet adhesive from concrete steps.
- Whether to install vinyl tiles over an existing vinyl floor.
- Redoing the crown on a brick chimney.
- How to clean dirt off of stucco siding.
- Problem with paint peeling on recently painted bathroom walls.
- How to install wall tile over a textured wall in a bathroom.
- Removing cat urine from a stainless steel oven door.
- How to level a subfloor before installing wood flooring.
- Do wall cracks around window and door corners indicate settling.
- Which makes a better driveway, concrete or asphalt.
- How to fish speaker wires across a room in a two-story house.
- Whether to use a gel stain on an exterior wood deck.
- How to keep squirrels away from a bird feeder.