Here are some of the highlights from the July 27, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to clean soap scum from a fiberglass bathtub.
- Removing white sealant stains from a granite shower.
- How to remove green mold from vinyl siding.
- Building and wiring a brick base for an outdoor light fixture.
- How to clean a black granite kitchen sink.
- What flooring to use in a damp, moldy basement.
- How to remove sticky grease from the inside of a range hood.
- Which is better a portable air conditioner or a window unit.
- Whether to brush or roll oil-based primer on unfinished wood.
- How to finish the joints between broken concrete patio pavers.
- Shimming out electrical outlets on tile backsplash.
- Finishing a basement that has concrete block walls.
- How to remove snow from a flat roof on a manufactured home.
- Removing paneling and repairing the wall behind it for painting.
- How to repair missing grout on tile backsplash.
- Problem with toilet flange bolts being too far from the wall.
- How to remove or panel over a painted popcorn ceiling.
- Tips on how to install blown in insulation yourself.
- What is meant by the “nap” on a paint roller.
- Installing linoleum over a broken tile floor.
- How to remove faucet water stains from a bathtub.
- Diluting stain with mineral spirits to lighten the color.
- Adhesive to use to attach stained glass to cinder blocks.