Here are some of the highlights from the July 19, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Art Aiello, with Generac, discussed the benefits of a home standby generator.
Chad Allison, from Dual Tools, shared advice when shopping for specialty tools.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How much should you pay for a good quality bathtub.
- What is causing round, dime-sized holes in yard?
- How to remove moss and prevent ant holes on a paver patio.
- Joining higher baseboard on carpet to baseboard on tile.
- Problem with condensation on air conditioner drain line in attic.
- How to drill 2” diameter holes in sheet metal.
- Whether to use cement backerboard or just plywood under a tile floor.
- Problem with gray streaks bleeding through painted wallpaper.
- Can you install SimpleMat adhesive tile sheets behind a stove.
- What size air compressor is needed for home DIY projects.
- How to clean, caulk, and paint baseboard in a bathroom.
- Will driveway cleaner used in a power washer damage paint on a car.
- How to fix a broken leg on a wicker chair.
- Is painting countertops a good option rather than replacing them.
- How to prevent erosion on a steep slope next to a basement wall.
- Problems involved in adding a central AC system to an older home.
- How to keep rainwater from seeping through the bricks on a chimney.