Here are some of the highlights from the July 13, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair and restore an old deck.
- Problem with a roof leak on a patio cover.
- How to repair a sagging storm door.
- Keeping rainwater out of a cracked concrete slab.
- How to remove water spots from antique furniture.
- Is staining a concrete slab a good DIY project.
- How to make a slick tile floor safer to prevent falls.
- Replacing a drop-in stove with a wider standalone range.
- How to repair a leak where the roof meets a wall.
- Problem with hardwood floors buckling.
- How to replace an outside water spigot.
- Installing plastic flooring over a concrete garage floor.
- Repairing fogged double pane window glass.
- Where to install metal edge strips when installing tile.
- How to unclog an air conditioner condensation line.
- Tips on humane way to keep deer out of a garden.
- How to keep cool and save energy using a ceiling fan.
- Will putting aluminum foil on windows lower cooling cost.
- Replacing sliding glass door with French doors on brick home.
- How to remove moss from brick steps.