Here are some of the highlights from the January 18, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Money-smart suggestions for reducing hot water usage in your home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove rust stains from concrete.
- Problem with dishwasher water line splitting.
- How to disconnect a bathtub drain when removing tub.
- Painting over efflorescence on a concrete block wall.
- Adding paint to ceiling texture.
- How to remove suction cup marks from window glass.
- Laying a laminate floor over a concrete slab in a basement.
- Water in toilet bowl sucked out when other toilet is flushed.
- Problem with rattling sliding glass door.
- Whether to drip both hot and cold water in freezing weather.
- Water in bathroom takes too long to get hot.
- How to put new veneer on kitchen cabinet doors.
- Painting old European style cabinets.
- How to hang drywall over concrete blocks in garage.
- Product used to clean driveways.
- How to secure vinyl flooring in front of a bathtub.
- Removing old grout before regrouting tile.
- How to get birds out of a chimney.
- Replacing exterior door casing on an entry door unit.
- How to reattach a loose brick.
- Problem with light dimming when refrigerator cuts on.