Here are some of the highlights from the February 8, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guest on This Week’s Show
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Adding attic insulation to the eaves on a house.
- Replacing a rubber gasket in a faucet without marring the finish.
- Whether to seal concrete after applying concrete patch.
- How to insulate the floor above a crawlspace.
- What size dehumidifier is needed to prevent sweating windows.
- How to get rid of squirrels in an attic.
- Whether to repair or replace a rotting wood window.
- Painting brass kitchen cabinet hardware.
- Fastening a metal transition strip to a concrete slab floor.
- What’s the least expensive way to heat hot water.
- Can fumes from gas lantern on porch cause a problem in attic.
- How to patch cracks and spot finish a concrete slab floor.
- Least expensive backer option when tiling a shower.
- Whether to use spray foam to fill gaps around windows.