Here are some of the highlights from the February 2, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Problem with ridge vent allowing dirt and leaves into attic.
- How to plant shrubs around a standby generator.
- Type of clear sealer to apply over a painted concrete floor.
- What is the best time of year to caulk outside.
- Painting yellowed baffles on recessed light fixtures.
- Removing paper backing when stripping wallpaper.
- Installing a dishwasher on an island without a sink.
- How to improve the energy efficiency of existing walls.
- Problem with sagging horse hair and cotton chair cushion.
- Installing patio pavers without a gravel base.
- What’s the best locking mailbox to buy.
- Problem with continuous soffit vents falling out.
- Best adhesive for hanging posters on a concrete wall.
- Tips for attaching the pole to a bird feeder.
- Problem with tile not adhering to a concrete basement floor.
- How to ventilate a bathroom to reduce humidity.