Here are some of the highlights from the February 15, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
To find out about the free LED light bulb giveaway from TCP, go to 22.214.171.124/~todaysk5/led
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Adding brick pavers to a sweating concrete patio.
- How to repair peeling laminate on cabinets.
- Problem with odor in washing machine.
- Painting damaged plastic laminate countertops.
- How to remove cedar smell in closet.
- Problem with squeaking linoleum floor.
- What to do about asbestos when replacing linoleum floor.
- Putting hot items on painted plastic laminate countertops.
- Faucet making whistling noise when turned on.
- Whether to cover air conditioner condensing unit in winter.
- Where to purchase faux granite countertop paint kit.
- Adding form board under attic roof decking for insulation.
- How to update the look of carpeted basement stairs.
- Whether to paint over wallpaper or remove it.
- Installing new roofing over an existing roof.
- Attaching a bathroom towel bar to wall without studs.
- How to stop a backyard from flooding when it rains.
- Applying granite countertop paint to a tile backsplash.
- Using the water from water softener cycle for other uses.
- How to remove black mold streaks on the north side of a roof.
- Product to remove mold and mildew on outside of house.
- Us cutting off the water bad for a water heater or icemaker.
- Problem with pattern showing through painted wallpaper.
- Can you mix different sheens of paint together.
- Installing a new subfloor over an existing subfloor.
- What is a “square” of roofing.
- Using a steam mop on vinyl plank flooring.
- Can you install wood flooring over a tile floor.
- How to insulate a garage door.
- Do you need to sand oil-based paint between coats.