Here are some of the highlights from the Feb. 1, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prevent mold from forming on cardboard on basement floor.
- Problem with no water coming out of any faucets in the house.
- Installing separate tankless water heater for bathroom addition.
- How to control basement lights from both upstairs and downstairs.
- Problem with a basement bathroom light no longer working.
- How to raise the humidity level in a home during winter.
- Whether to use construction adhesive in cold weather.
- Cracks between floorboards from dehumidifier in crawlspace.
- Lining the chimney with a flue in an older home.
- How to prevent bubbles in paint when painting over wallpaper walls.
- Problem with banging pipes in wall when faucet is turned on and off.
- How to keep a showerhead from dripping.
- Preventing insulation under a floor from falling out.
- How to remove roots under a driveway.
- Problem with cracking paint on plywood arches in house.
- How to paint children’s pine furniture for use outdoors.
- Tankless water heater taking too long for water to get hot.
- How to prevent glossy and dull streaks on a painted ceiling.
- Problem with gaps under interior doors after replacing flooring.