Here are some of the highlights from the December 28, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Preventing moisture from forming on ceiling in winter.
- Covering stair treads to make them water resistant.
- How to take a glued mirror off of a wall.
- Whether to recycle old vinyl siding.
- How to keep ice off a deck.
- If blown attic insulation needs to be replaced over time.
- Preventing pets from damaging a laminate floor.
- How to hang a heavy painting on drywall.
- Replacing the glass on sliding doors.
- How to make concrete stain last longer.
- Removing smoking odor from a house.
- How to take water marks off furniture.
- Fixing a hole drilled through copper water pipe.
- Repairing a cracked bathtub.
- Upgrading the look of plastic laminate countertops.
- Water heater taking too long for the water to get hot.
- Cutting a hole in an attic wall.
- Whether to install linoleum on a basement floor.
- Light bulbs in kitchen ceiling fan keep burning out.