Here are some of the highlights from the August 24, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Replacing a bathroom door with a pocket door.
- Inexpensive way to install a beadboard ceiling in kitchen.
- How to fix or replace a dripping outdoor spigot.
- Using a pressure washer to remove paint from a house.
- How to update a fireplace and mantel with slate tile.
- Does argon gas in insulated windows block UV rays.
- How to cover over vinyl wall board.
- Whether to apply exterior primer in high humidity.
- Problem with separating boards on bay window.
- Is metal roofing safe or a danger during solar flares.
- How to paint a bathroom vanity made from particle board.
- What to do about a sink hole in an asphalt driveway.
- Whether to use hot or cold water in freestanding dishwasher.
- Problem with rotting wood columns on house.
- Short term fix for deteriorating asphalt roof shingles.
- How to get rid of bats.
- Problem with hard to fix roof leak around chimney.
- Whether to remove old asphalt roofing before installing new roof.
- How to run a vent pipe for portable air conditioner.
- Improve the look of kitchen in a rental house.
- How to paint a fiberglass garage door.
- Problem with cedar deck boards cupping.