Here are some of the highlights from the August 23, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott, shared stories from their HGTV television show Property Brothers.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair missing texture on a textured popcorn ceiling.
- Repairing a wall that has partly removed and painted over wallpaper.
- Filling a deep hole left by an old toilet in a concrete bathroom floor.
- Should soffit vents be installed on both the back and front eaves.
- How often should an air conditioner and furnace be cleaned.
- What’s the best engineered wood flooring to buy.
- Problem with water coming into a sunroom.
- Does faux granite countertop paint hold up over time.
- How to remove paint from brick.
- Removing a kitchen ceiling.
- Switch for ceiling fixture and wall outlet wired together.
- How to repair a leaking dog house roof.
- Does a refinished bathtub look good and hold up over time.
- Will spraying windows with rubbing alcohol keep spiders away.
- Finishing oak kitchen cabinets without making them too dark.
- How to strip, stain, and finish a table.