Here are some of the highlights from the August 2, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prepare a concrete slab for peel-and-stick vinyl tiles.
- Problem with deck sealer peeling after being rained on when applied.
- How to fix leaking outdoor water spigot when hose is attached.
- Problem with black residue on stainless steel kitchen sink.
- How to touch up grout on newly laid tile floor.
- Is replacing a kitchen sink faucet a good DIY project.
- Problem with rainwater coming in on fireplace firebox.
- Excessive condensation coming from air conditioner drain pipe.
- Attic vent fan pulling air from basement and fireplace into house.
- Is installing a new acrylic tub liner over old tub a good idea.
- How to hide screw heads when installing composite decking.
- Why do brick walls on house stay wet from ground up to 2′ high.
- How to tell the difference between latex and oil-based paint.
- Problem with condensation on garage floor during high humidity.
- How to remove and replace tile in fireplace surround.
- Can you paint ceramic floor tile; and if so, how.
- Paint for Adirondack chairs that feels like thick acrylic finish.
- How to fix concrete patio that’s cracking and pulling away from house.
- Whether to tile bathroom walls over existing drywall or remove it.
- How to clean and remove built-up wax from granite tile floor.