Here are some of the highlights from the August 16, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to get rid of moles that are tearing up the yard.
- Difference between leaf guard and gutter guard.
- How to remove and replace cracked grout in a tile floor.
- Paint peeling on concrete slab with no vapor barrier.
- How to remove insecticide smell from inside cabinets.
- Installing peel-and-stick vinyl tile on a concrete slab.
- Removing paint on furniture without taking off the original finish.
- How long to wait before finishing a pressure treated wood deck.
- Advantages of using professional quality tile adhesive and grout.
- Problem with peeling wallpaper that has mold behind it.
- Different colored crape myrtles flowers from same seeds.
- Why is water pressure low only on hot side of bathroom sink.
- Using pressure treated wood for bottom plates on outdoor room.
- How to remove lead paint from an old house.
- Problem with peeling paint on door painted with wall paint.
- What to use to fill nail holes on white fiberglass columns.
- Problem with rusting grills between panes of glass on French door.
- Wood floors buckling in summer on house with AC window units.
- How to remove paint stripper residue from woodwork.
- Best adhesive to use to repair a peddle sewing machine.
- How to darken the color of an old wood butcher block top.