Here are some of the highlights from the April 5, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer Julie Day-Jones discussed the first seeding, feeding, and mowing of the season.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Pouring additional concrete on top of a settled concrete porch.
- How to get rid of hundreds of earthworms on a driveway.
- Problem with rainwater running down driveway and eroding yard.
- How to rebuild steep stairs so treads are wider.
- Installing vapor barriers around hurricane windows to prevent leaking.
- How to remove black adhesive on concrete under a linoleum tile floor.
- Choosing a durable, slip resistant kitchen floor that’s easy to clean.
- Problem with crackling noise from acrylic bathroom window.
- How to replace the tile in outside steps near an entry door.
- Filling shower door holes in a fiberglass tub.
- How to attach a cork board to a metal bookcase.
- Pros and cons of structural insulated panels (SIP) walls.
- How to change the color of a bathtub without replacing it.
- Problem with plumber’s putty around sink strainer leaking.
- Removing adhesive from loose wall tile to reuse.