Here are some of the highlights from the April 27, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Danielle Nicolet, star of the new ABC comedy Family Tools, dropped in to discuss the new show and her ties to home improvement.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to stop a basement from leaking after a rain.
- Problem with windows not opening and closing easily.
- How to renew the finish on stained wood kitchen cabinets.
- Problem with water hammer in bathroom faucet.
- Whether to paint or remove old ceiling tiles.
- Problem with too low a water level in toilet bowl.
- How to match the finish on existing cabinets to new cabinet doors.
- Can you refinishing the synthetic panels on a hot tub.
- How to attach heavy curtain rods securely to a wall.
- Whether to paint a chipped spot in a toilet bowl.
- How to brighten up a small, windowless kitchen.
- Problem with leaking, flat, shingle carport roof.
- How to patch cracks in a concrete driveway.
- Does a roof ridge vent need gable ventilation as well.
- Are electric tankless hot water heaters a good option.
- Should you use water softener with a tankless hot water heater.
- How to restore and renew Corian countertops.
- Options on how to use wind power to get off the grid.
- Problem with water taking too to get hot.
- How to remove artillery fungus from vinyl siding.
- Best way to enlarge the size of a living room.
- Can manufactured homes support the weight of granite countertops.
- Problem with center foundation beam lower than others.
- Does remodeling an older kitchen make a good DIY project.