- [16:10] What tools to use when removing wallpaper
- [20:23] How to create a smoother transition to your threshold
- [28:16] Home Depot Best New Product – Pergo Southern Grey Oak Laminate 4-in-1 Molding
- [29:54] Can you use construction glue to bind concrete blocks if they are around a heat source?
- [32:02] How to equalize the temperatures in your home
- [39:33] Tips for matching grout color
- [49:49] Simple Solution: How to convert a banquet table into a portable workbench
- [51:56] Alternative uses for drop cloths
- [1:02:33] How to insulate a doghouse
- [1:10:57] A listener shares the importance of taking care of appliances
- [1:12:38] Danny talks about a magazine interview he did recently where he recommends maintaining and cleaning the many filters we all have in our homes
- [1:14:53] How to fix problems with your coffee machine
- [1:23:03] Tips for replacing tile over a fiberglass form base
- [1:33:22] Easy and affordable cabinet options
- [1:37:24] What to consider before remodeling a bedroom into a laundry room
- [1:43:36] Simple Solution: How to clean a paint brush with vinegar
Need to remove wallpaper, but you’re not sure which tools to use? Struggling with equalizing the temperatures in your home? Or maybe, you can’t figure out how to match the color of your grout on your patio.
We will address these topics, and many more, on this episode of Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Best New Product
|Flooring installation doesn’t have to be hard when you use Pergo’s 4-in-1 laminate molding kit. The pieces can be assembled to fit your project and can be used on various floor types, including concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl, and wood. Learn more>>|