You always have plenty of room for improvement around the house, and learning about the right way to tackle these projects is the first step.
We’re here to answer any questions you might have with your home improvement to-do list.
For example, you might not know what to do about the gap in between the counters and the backsplash in your kitchen.
Or, you could be looking for a way to prevent the painted siding on your house from staining the bricks below.
Maybe your vacuum smells like smoke and you can’t figure out how to get the smell to go away. Or, your new water heater just isn’t functioning like it should.
We can help you navigate your way through anything home improvement. Listen to this week’s radio show for advice.
- [6:13] Danny talks about his winter experience in Vermont and gives tips about shoveling Snow
- [16:24] What to know when painting an old house
- [28:16] Home Depot Best New Product – Lifeproof Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- [30:05] Tips for re-grouting in the kitchen
- [34:14] How to prevent painted siding from staining bricks
- [39:42] Can you re-stain or paint hardwood flooring?
- [49:22] Simple Solution: How to cut vinyl siding or thin plastic with a circular saw by putting the blade in backwards
- [54:10] What’s coming up in the 2nd hour? Danny lays it out
- [55:53] How to get the smoke smell out of a vacuum cleaner
- [57:36] What to do with windows that have moisture in them
- [59:09] Danny talks about the short supply of materials and the rise in price of lumber
- [1:09:44] Which insulation is better: open cell or closed cell?
- [1:22:35] Is there a product you can put on durock to make it stable again?
- [1:33:36] Reasons why your water heater might not be working properly
- [1:36:22] Tips for adding style to your kitchen backsplash
- [1:38:32] What should the correct water pressure be and how can you check it?
- [1:43:05] Simple Solution: Easy spot cleaning with oxygen bleach
- [1:45:22] Danny’s Last Word – this week: inspect delivered packages before the delivery truck leaves
Best New Product
|Looking for an attractive and durable flooring option for your home? Lifeproof Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring looks great and is waterproof and scratchproof. Learn more>>|