Or maybe the crossbars of your tub drain are corroded and you need to replace the drain.
We cover all of this and more on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- Introducing the newest member of the Today’s Homeowner crew, Glenn Johnson!
- Talking about Gutterbrush
- The chances of termites being attracted to wood holding a tarp in place
- A fan tells us a simple idea for under the sink storage
- What to do about a leaky bathtub faucet after the water has been turned off
- Recommended sealers for a deck
- What to do about a loose toilet
- Advice on how to install a bathroom exhaust fan
- If you can add more chips to an epoxy floor after it’s been sealed
- Maintenance tips for a tankless water heater
- Discussing what way to turn a fan during the winter season
- 10 Things You Must Do During the Winter Season
Best New Products
|You can have the natural look of wood to your deck with Trex’s Enhance Naturals Composite Decking! Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Liquid Wrench
- Panasonic Bathroom Exhuast Fans
- TracSafe Anti-Slip Sealer, Daich Coatings
- Ready Seal
- Seal Once Marine Wood Sealer and Stain
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Refreshing a First-Time Homeowner’s Kitchen
- High-End Patio Seating: How to Create Chairs with Pavers
- DIY Shoe Rack: How to Build and Install