Need to add insulation in an already insulated space, and you’re not sure about the next steps? Renovating a room and need to replace a window with a door? Or have you ever wondered what you can do when the dog urines on the floor and leaves some awful stains?
We’ll talk about these issues, and many more, on this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
- [4:58] Danny talks about the now completed “pocket park” he and more than 150 volunteers built in Marianna, Florida, Danny’s home town
- [6:18] Danny and Joe talk about Christmas with their families — and of course, Danny put his grandkids through a few shenanigans
- [7:56] Interesting data from a Stanley/Black & Decker/Craftsman survey about people doing home improvement projects during the Covid-19 pandemic
- [14:38] Interview with Peter Daich, president and founder of Daich Coatings. Learn about the SpreadStone Countertop Finishing Kit
- [28:24] Best New Product: Ryobi 18-Volt Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 Inch Drill/Driver Kit
- [30:30] Tips for adding insulation in an already insulated space
- [39:29] Tips for replacing a window with a door
- [49:15] Simple Solution: How to clean a shop vacuum filter using a drill
- [54:31] Danny and Joe talk more about celebrating the holidays with family — that means a ready supply of oysters for the Lipfords
- [55:44] Tips for reviving tarnished brass items
- [57:27] What to do about stains from dog urine
- [59:03] How to remove mold and mildew from an outside wall
- [1:09:30] What to do about stained, cracking grout
- [1:22:32] Replacing hinged, swinging doors with sliding barn doors
- [1:33:42] Tips for reviving heirloom furniture
- [1:36:07] Replacing a ceramic kitchen sink under a granite countertop
- [1:38:22] Should enamel with a mildew/mold blocker be used in the laundry room?
- [1:43:05] How to make furniture polish from ingredients you have in your pantry
Best New Product
|The trend in power tools seems to be more power in a smaller package. The latest example is the Ryobi One+ 18 Volt Brushless Cordless Compact half-inch Drill Driver Kit. Learn more>>|