Chelsea’s hall bathroom needed some modern love to make the space more functional for her three children and guests. This project was a total renovation including demo work, taking the walls out and even expanding the doorway.
Chelsea added a new vanity she built herself with more countertop space, a brand new bathtub, brand new light fixtures and new waterproof walls from Wetwall, a Wilsonart Company.
Visit Wetwall.com to find products like Chelsea’s!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- The 9 biggest lawncare mistakes
- What to do when your dishwasher is leaking and needs replacement
- A better solution for embedding deck posts in concrete
- Whether to replace a hot water heater or shower head from a faulty hot and cold water valve
- Laying a tile backsplash for the first time
- Adjusting a sagging glass shower door hinge
- What type of insulation to use for an attic turned into a bedroom
- How to remove paint from knotted pine without damaging it
- The best way to remove primer and paint from a Paul McCobb dresser
- Whether to turn off the pilot light during spring and summer months
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Best New Product
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Samsung Dishwashers
- KENMORE Appliances
- Simpson Strong-Tie Stand-Off Post Base
- Rockwool Mineral Wool Insulation
- Tips to Prevent Mold and Mildew in Homes with High Humidity
- Touching up Damaged Cabinets
- How to Remove Stubborn Stains from an Acrylic Bathtub