Here are some of the highlights from the September 19, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Our guest in the first hour was Dallas radio personality, Dan “The Solar Man” Lepinski who helped debunk some green myths. Dan has plenty of good green advice at energizegreen.com.
Common Home Improvement Myths
Danny and Allen busted some common home improvement myths such as:
- You can’t go wrong with trendy.
- Remodeling always adds value to your home.
- You can always save money by doing it yourself.
- If you run out, you can always buy more.
- Going green is expensive.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
Calls we received on this week’s show included:
- John from Green Valley, Arizona, who called to chat about insulating a garage door. Owens Corning makes a DIY Garage Door Insulation Kit
for a standard door that gives it an R-8 insulating value.
- A discussion on the facts about home warranties.
- Ways to remove moss and algae from your roof.