Here are some of the highlights from the first hour of the September 11, 2010 Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny shares some great space-saving tips for the garage.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Jim Harrold with Woodcraft Magazine talked about some of the popular do-it-yourself plans available from Woodcraft.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week lucky listeners received a variety pack of 3M Command Hooks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- The possibility of transferring roof algae when reroofing your house.
- Replacing a claw foot tub with a shower unit.
- Gaps in a floating faux tile floor.
- Staining knotty wood.
- Safety factors of a fireplace insert.
- Using self-leveling concrete mix.
- Replacing sliding glass doors when there are foundation problems.
- Cracked concrete around a basement window well.
- Installing a pet door.