Here are some of the highlights from the May 26, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
June is Home Safety Month so Danny, Allen, and Amy shared a few tips to help keep your home and family safe.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to strip and stain a painted wood deck.
- Dealing with carpenter bees. (see answer)
- Hanging hardboard panels on a wall.
- Sealing cracks and patching a concrete driveway. (see answer)
- How to build a stone waterfall. (see answer)
- Caulking joints between vinyl trim and window casing.
- How to move an 8’ x 10’ shed across the yard.
- Problem with flaking paint in basement.
- How to clean and update the look of a fireplace.
- Using rain diverters on a roof valley.
- Adding a shower to a Jacuzzi.
- How to add on to a small balcony.
- Removing textured ceiling residue from a wood floor.
- How to strip and refinish a painted porch floor.
- Painting an aluminum pool deck.
- Problem with water spewing out of garbage disposal.
- Water puddling on PVC porch flooring.