Here are some of the highlights from the March 17, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win GreenView GreenSmart Specialty Plant Food to get your garden growing this spring.
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove recently laid ceramic tile.
- Removing stains from marble.
- How to keep leaves and debris from coming in a roof ridge vent.
- Why you need a range vent fan over your stove. (see answer)
- Problem with hot water heater not working after draining.
- How to glue hangers on porcelain plates.
- Preventing ceiling paint in a bathroom from peeling.
- How to fill low spots in a concrete driveway.
- Difference between white and yellow glue for woodworking.
- Problem with dog scratching and marking metal entry door.
- How to tile over vinyl flooring. (see answer)
- Venting a narrow eave soffit with little overhang.
- How to anchor a TV to a plaster wall.
- Applying a metal drywall corner bead to a 45° angle wall.
- How to reduce echo noise in a house.
- Whether to paint over a linoleum floor.
- How to cover concrete block foundation with stone or brick veneer.
- Most cost effective way to cover shower walls.
- How to insulate stucco over brick exterior walls.