Here are some of the highlights from the March 13, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Guest this week include:
- John Gonsalves, the president of Homes for Our Troops
- Christina Hoffman, content manager for HouseLogic.com.
We take a look at some great ideas to make your house feel warmer during the winter.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- Removing paint from brick in a house.
- Moisture problems on the floor around a fireplace.
- How to seal granite.
- What to do about concrete paint flaking on a garage floor.
- How to keep up a log cabin.
- Ideas for covering up an asbestos tile floor.
- Setting the temperature on a hot water heater.
- What to do about a bowing foundation wall.
- Why does a heat pump seem to blow cold air.
- Trimming recessed jamb casings for a door.
- Should you install the cabinets or floor first.
- Amount to pay a contractor in advance.