Here are some of the highlights from the June 5, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Kim Ridell with John Deere gave us a look at some of the top bells and whistles when it comes to today’s riding lawnmowers.
Dr. Larry Beaver with Liquid Wrench shared a few tips on keeping lawn and garden tools in good shape through proper lubrication.
Danny shared his top eight steps for remodeling your kitchen.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Removing hairspray residue from linoleum and painted surfaces.
- Drywall ceiling falling down.
- How to remove wood stain from a deck.
- Vermiculite insulation leaking out of outlets/switches.
- Buffing scratches out of concrete floors.
- Which is best type of stain for staining concrete?
- Do you prime concrete before painting it?
- Applying epoxy paint on a garage floor.
- Using leftover flooring to build a cabinet.
- What to do when support posts rise out of the ground?